Thursday, September 10, 2009

What Can You Say?

I'm going to write something here about Representative Joe Wilson SC (R)...

It has to be something other than "Joe Wilson is a dick." But what? What else can one write about such a typical, childish, racist, xenophobic, Republican asshole? And what could I write that hasn't already been written about him somewhere else already? Not much. Even if I tell you my personal reaction to the man screaming out, "You lie!" at our President as he was speaking before Congress, it wouldn't be something that hasn't been written somewhere else. My thought was, "What a dick!" I'm sure that's been written in many places, like on that twitter thing that all the kids are using. Because, when it comes right down to it, Representative Joe Wilson of the lovely state of South Carolina is a dick. Read up on him. Any rational adult would find him to be a dick.

So if you want facts about this (like that he broke the House Rules of Decorum or that John McCain immediately condemned Wilson) just look around the old internets. The Huffington Post alone already has over five grammar free and spelling challenged full length articles less than 18 hours after Wilson's resounding dick move. Here at Me Talk Big Noise you will only hear my opinion of the man, and that opinion is that he is a dick.