Thursday, April 8, 2010

Updates and News

The blog posts here have been a bit few and far between of late.  Though I have opinions about recent events such as the surge in child fucking priests coverage (seriously, who didn't know this was going on?) most of these opinions are either deep and multi-faceted (i.e. it takes a long time to explain it) or I'm dealing with new information like Google Buzz being used by a White House staff member or something.  Ordinarily I would have given myself a couple of hours to write about these topics in a given week but these are not ordinary times.  That's more than a little overly dramatic as they're not that unusual.  I've just been a little busier than normal in the world of labor by which I earn money and much busier in the world of making music and art and stuff (in which I mostly spend money).  And you, dear reader, are left bereft of my wisdom and editorial cartoon addiction.  If you have been harmed by my inaction, I apologize.

One thing I have been doing that you might be interested in is a podcast called Modus Operandi or MOpod.  Each week I get together with my friend, Dr. David Overbey, and we record for an hour and a half or so talking about politics, culture, language, pets, sports, and the occasional fart joke.  We also keep a blog over there.  I mirror my content here over there and once in a while Overbey will post something.

So here are the last few podcasts, enjoy:

episode 12 4/4/2010

episode 11 3/26/2010

episode 10 3/12/2010