Thursday, August 26, 2010

Shhhhh, So Very Quiet (cont'd)

The posts have been few and far between of late, and I apologize for that.  I have been posting blurbs to the MOpod blog regularly but I really feel I should write at least one long piece a week for this blog (after all, that's what it's here for) rather than only posting cartoons and links, and I've barely done that of late.  This is summer and when you work on houses this is when you can work a lot so you do, because during the winter monthly income can hit $0.  I do have the tiny excuse that I'm writing a fairly long piece about outsourcing that I'm going to try to sell.  Perhaps a few bits of that article will be excerpted here.  But things are still going on in the world and dammit, you deserve my opinion on these things.  In the meantime, please check out the podcast I do with my friend Dr. David Overbey every week (except for the occasional week or two in the summer) as well as the blog for the podcast.  If I have time later tonight I will dump a bunch of links and videos.

your editor,
Alan