Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Steven!



This comes from the BBC's Adam & Joe show podcast and cracks me up. I really think "STEVEN!" needs to be introduced to the US. Just remember, if you hear someone shout, "STEVEN!" you need to respond, "just coming." This happened to me in the store just the other day as some child's mother shouted, "Steven!" to which I responded, "Just coming." The look of terror in her eyes was priceless.

When they get to the book called "Say it with Snails" I get so tickled my eyes tear up.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Why has nobody started the business "say it with snails"?

And, yes, I cry with laughter at this point in the podcast. Which is available again from 6 Music. Go and search.

Alan (Evil) Miller said...

They have been re-posting podcasts lately which has been very nice in my earbuds but there are few podcasts I look forward to as much as I did the weekly Adam & Joe. They promise they'll be back after Joe finishes whatever acting he's doing. I just hope it doesn't end up being like the Russell Howard and Jon Richardson which just fizzled after Russell left.