Saturday, March 8, 2008

RPM Challenge



Again this year we (meaning I) have completed another IFPR album in a single month. Even with a week lost to replacing broken work trucks (yes, I got rid of two and bought one) I was just able to squeeze out nine tracks at around 40 minutes.

Why? you ask. Well, I did this last year and it was not only a great kick in the butt for my creativity, I got some great songs out of it. What spurred me to this is the RPM Challenge.
This is the challenge: record an album in 29 days, just because you can.

That’s 10 songs or 35 minutes of original material recorded during the month of February. Go ahead… put it to tape.


Hear what I did for a limited time at www.psychicreform.com/rpm08. In a couple of weeks I'll take down these high quality mp3s and replace them with a complete rip of the album as a single file at 112kbps so grab this while you can!