Friday, August 1, 2008

Death Parties

There are people that you want to die or whose death will make you feel like doing a little dance. So I've decided to start a list of people that I detest so much that I will have a party when they die. It may just be a few friends and some cocktails or it may be a pig roast and crawfish boil but I am going to celebrate when these people stop breathing. The list will only be in the order I happen to think of the names, and whenever I think of new names I'll post the whole list with the new additions at the top. When I have a death party I'll post a picture from the party and hopefully a menu and music playlist. When Dick Cheney dies I'm going to max out the credit cards. You won't want to miss that party!

Post your suggestions for the list (and reason). Please give a reason for celebrating each person's death if they are not a commonly known person (like the name of whoever invented the automated answering service).

And here is my list as of right now:


Justice Antonin Scalia
Robert Bork (disgusting Nazi Supreme Court nominee)
Rupert Murdoch
Ann Coulter
Michael Savage
Chris Matthews
Alberto Gonzales
John Ashcroft
Pat Buchanan
Rush Limbaugh
George H.W. Bush
Donald Rumsfeld
George W. Bush
Dick Cheney

1 comments:

Dan Dutton said...

Ha! Some of mine are less well known....
Then there's the stalker...
Wow! They really start to add up, huh?